Are you afraid of flashing your smile because of a blemish or two? Fortunately, teeth whitening treatments exist that can easily wipe out discolorations and give you the smile you desire.
Stave off scary stains and discolorations with tooth whitening. Here are a few tips about which treatment to choose:
– If you do choose to go with a store-bought whitening kit, be sure to seek approval from your dentist or dental professional to ensure the product is safe and will not damage your tooth enamel and gums, as store-bought products are not regulated.
– Beyond whitening kits, many forms of toothpaste, mouthwash, chewing gum, and various other products all claim to have teeth whitening capabilities.
– If you are looking for the best tooth whitening product on the market, an in-office visit to your dentist is your best option.
– Professional whitening treatments are so effective, it is possible to upgrade the color of your teeth by up to ten shades in as little as one visit.
– If you are looking to have your teeth whitened, there are many products you can use that can be received at your local stores.
– Not only are professional teeth-whitening products and trays at our dentist office specifically created to hold your exact dental profile, but the materials used also follow strict guidelines for safety and functionality.
– Because professional teeth whitening treatments are so efficient, in-office whitening visits are not necessary on a frequent basis. Instead, you can opt for an at-home kit given by your dentist for your own personal use to ensure your teeth will keep on shining.
If you are showing signs of stained or discolored teeth, come visit Riverdale Dental Arts for treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Sheldon Kupferman and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Riverdale, New York, we can repair your smile with teeth whitening. To schedule an appointment, call us at 718-578-4458. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you.